What you'll do:
- Identify and target potential customers or clients through various channels, such as market research, networking, and cold outreach;
- Develop and execute a sales strategy to achieve revenue and growth targets, including setting sales goals and targets;
- Acquire new clients or customers by presenting products or services and persuading them to make a purchase or engage in a business relationship;
- Build and maintain strong, long-term relationships with clients, partners, and key stakeholders;
- Stay informed about market trends, competitors, and industry developments to identify opportunities for business growth;
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the company's products or services to effectively communicate their value to potential clients.
What we expect:
- At least 3 years of experience working in digital marketing;
- Successful experience of negotiating and active digital sales;
- Strong problem-solving;
- Proven track record of building and maintaining strong customer relationships;
- Fluency in Arabic & Excellent command of English;
- Affiliate network experience (as an advantage).
- Work in the international company;
- Additional days off as well as employee assistance programs;
- Corporate education — courses and trainings, meetups and conferences;
- Voluntary health insurance after probation period;
- Partial reimbursement of gym membership costs;
- Effective onboarding program for a better start;
- Corporate events and team buildings.