Speakers from Booking.com, Lego, TikTok, EY, Lidl, Siemens, Amazon, Glassdoor and other prominent companies presented their fresh and inspiring cases.
This remarkable 2-day event was definitely a place to be. Our Employer Brand Manager Veronika was there too and shared her main takeaways:
- Stand out from the crowd. Being distinctive is hard but important. Companies say similar things to attract top talent but we can always dig deeper to be individual.
- Empower your employees to tell their stories and make them company ambassadors. People trust people and engage with people. No wonder that employee advocacy is one of the most prospective directions in Employer branding nowadays.
- Don’t take yourself too seriously. Experiment, use trends but remember to be selective and choose the right tone of voice.
- Always ask yourself: How much time do you invest and what do you get in return? Deliver results.
- Give your employees a feeling of recognition, belonging and safety.
- Employer Branding is becoming an integral part of the business. Collect data & convince your С-level team that it is a way more than fancy pictures and campaigns.
We would like to say a huge thank you to Brett Minchington and his team. The 7th year of World Employer Branding Day will be one to remember and the insights gained will undoubtedly shape the future of employer branding.