What you'll do:
- Lead our product team of internal corporate services.
- Identify the needs of our clients: namely, our company employees and businesses.
- Study market-tested solutions and our company’s best practices and propose new tools.
- Organize and coordinate the activities of our corporate product teams.
- Mentor the teams and help them stay focused on our product approach.
- Together with our agile coaches, help improve our company’s delivery workflows.
- Organize cross-team interactions, workflows, and projects. Organize cross-team interactions, workflows, and projects both internally and with other teams in the company.
- Evaluate and improve the quality of our services.
What we expect:
- Experience of at least 3 years in one of the following roles: Project Manager, Product Manager, and/or Scrum Master.
- Experience managing multiple teams simultaneously.
- The ability to distill complicated concepts into comprehensive, digestible summaries by extracting the essential meaning without compromising complexity.
- Good communication skills and experience leading and moderating group discussions and work meetings.
- The ability to quickly dive into new subject areas.
- Approach to product management: the ability to quickly test hypotheses while minimizing product development costs.
- Knowledge of the English language at the Intermediate level or higher.
- Experience working with internal corporate products.
- Experience working with SSO products.
- Additional training in product or project management.
- Proper technical background.
- Knowledge of the English language at the Upper Intermediate level or higher.
- Work in the international company;
- Additional days off as well as employee assistance programs;
- Hybrid working format (office/home office);
- Modern offices or access to coworking spaces;
- Corporate education — courses and trainings, meetups and conferences;
- Voluntary health insurance after probation period;
- Buddy Program for efficient onboarding communication and acquaintance with colleagues;
- Corporate events and team buildings.