What you'll do:
- Reach out to potential partners via LinkedIn, email, and conferences;
- Arrange meetings and online calls with potential partners and present ideas for collaboration;
- Gather the necessary information for product implementation and prepare project outcomes;
- Arrange meetings with relevant teams to ensure smooth project execution;
- Evaluate project results and seek feedback from business units and partners.
What we expect:
- At least 3 years of working experience in marketing or affiliate marketing;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with partners;
- Ability to analyze data and metrics to evaluate the success of the partnerships and identify areas for improvement;
- Ablity to manage multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, and manage budgets;
- Proficiency in English (oral and written), knowledge of German will be an advantage.
- Work in the international company;
- Additional days off as well as employee assistance programs;
- Hybrid working format (office/home office);
- Modern offices or access to coworking spaces;
- Corporate education — courses and trainings, meetups and conferences;
- Voluntary health insurance after probation period;
- Buddy Program for efficient onboarding, communication and acquaintance with colleagues;
- Corporate events and team buildings.