What you'll do:
- Search for growth areas and optimize our workflows by applying suitable approaches and, if necessary, adapting them to the specifics of the product. Analyze our current workflows and seek ways to improve and optimize them by applying the best product-oriented approaches. Adapt the existing approaches, if necessary, to the specifics of the product.
- Improve our end-to-end workflows and customize interactions at all stages of product development. You'll be involved in product discovery and delivery and participate in all product development stages to ensure the efficiency and safety of the product delivery process. To ensure successful team coordination, you'll customize interactions at all product development stages.
- Conduct workshops, consult, and coach our teams, supervisors, and product owners. Instruct our teams on the best practices and help them continue developing professionally. You'll also consult supervisors and product owners on the product development stages to help them achieve the best results.
What we expect:
- Practical experience in managing end-to-end value streams from ideas to end users and support.
- Knowledge and experience working with methods and approaches to organizing workflows. Knowledge of when and how they're applied and their strong and weak points when creating products.
- Experience creating planning workflows and finding optimal ways of solving dependencies.
- Ability to adapt to a given situation and act as a consultant, coach, manager, or auditor.
- Ability to collect statistics about workflow metrics, analyze them, and produce solutions.
- Ability to work with statistical data, including calculating average values, medians, and percentiles.
- Experience working with cross-functional and distributed teams and facilitating group discussions (planning, retrospective, and other regular team meetings as defined by meeting frameworks).
- Ability to complete all their tasks regardless of what complications or uncertainties arise.
- Highly independent in achieving targets and completing tasks.
- Proficient enough in English to maintain key artifacts in it.
- Work in the international company;
- Additional days off as well as employee assistance programs;
- Hybrid working format (office/home office);
- Modern offices or access to coworking spaces;
- Corporate education — courses and trainings, meetups and conferences;
- Voluntary health insurance after probation period;
- Buddy Program for efficient onboarding communication and acquaintance with colleagues;
- Corporate events and team buildings.