What you'll do:
- Search for new partners and onboard them (negotiations, presentations, personal meetings);
- Analyze the market of affiliate marketing and track its trends;
- Build long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with partners;
- Attend various events, promote company's products among potential partners;
- Work with Excel, CRM, SimilarWeb, LinkedIn;
- Provide reports on the work performed.
What we expect:
- At least 2 year sales experience in digital marketing;
- Negotiation and presentation skills;
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral);
- Good knowledge of basic marketing channels and tools;
- Experience in affiliate networking or working with publishers (will be a big advantage);
- Fluent knowledge of English.
- Work in the international company;
- Additional days off as well as employee assistance programs;
- Modern offices or access to coworking spaces;
- Corporate education — courses and trainings, meetups and conferences;
- Voluntary health insurance after probation period;
- Buddy Program for efficient onboarding, communication and acquaintance with colleagues;
- Corporate events and team buildings.