What you'll do:
- Handling and managing general office duties and support with further optimization;
- Dealing with correspondence and packages (incoming and outgoing);
- Taking care of the facility and ensuring clean office space;
- Controlling the office inventory and purchasing office supplies (incl. snacks), ensuring full availability;
- Ensuring new team members have the tools they need and assist them in the set up;
- Helping create a comfortable and positive environment and atmosphere in the office;
- Coordination of team events;
- Managing travel reservations;
- Other tasks of the manager.
What we expect:
- 2 + years of work experience in an administrative/office management role;
- Ability to multitask and work under tight deadlines, simultaneously manage and oversee several areas;
- Ability to properly prioritize and allocate work time;
- Fluent English and German.
- Work in the international company;
- Additional days off as well as employee assistance programs;
- Modern offices or access to coworking spaces;
- Corporate education — courses and trainings, meetups and conferences;
- Voluntary health insurance after probation period;
- Buddy Program for efficient onboarding, communication and acquaintance with colleagues;
- Corporate events and team buildings.