What you'll do:
- Development of an API (REST);
- Writing tests (PHPUnit);
- Optimization and bug hunting;
- Build and optimize SQL queries (MySQL).
What we expect:
- 4+ years experience in Object-Oriented programming;
- Excellent knowledge of PHP;
- Experience with PHP frameworks (preferably Symfony);
- Experience with no-SQL databases (DynamoDB/Redis);
- Experience with ElasticSearch;
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs;
- Competent with revision control system Git;
- Knowledge of GNU/Linux environments;
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize, schedule, and meet deadlines.
- Work in the international company;
- Additional days off as well as employee assistance programs;
- Hybrid working format (office/home office);
- Modern offices or access to coworking spaces;
- Corporate education — courses and trainings, meetups and conferences;
- Voluntary health insurance after probation period;
- Buddy Program for efficient onboarding communication and acquaintance with colleagues;
- Corporate events and team buildings.