What you'll do:
- Develop and implement a product roadmap that aligns with the overall business strategy;
- Identify and prioritize new product ideas and features based on market research and customer feedback;
- Work closely with the business, engineering, design, and marketing teams to bring new products to market;
- Collaborate with the sales and account management teams to gather customer feedback and drive product adoption;
- Monitor and analyze product performance to identify areas for improvement and drive optimization efforts.
What we expect:
- 5+ years of product management experience;
- Experience launching new products from the ground up (a negative experience is also a valuable experience);
- Experience with agile development methodologies and tools;
- Experience with data analysis and user research;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- Experience with rapid hypothesis testing with minimal development costs;
- Experience in advertising technology;
- English skills of at least B2 level (upper intermediate) or higher and the ability to communicate fluently.
Desirable knowledge and skills:
- Knowledge of trends and best practices in the affiliate marketing, native advertising, or e-commerce industries;
- A BA or other advanced degree in a related field.
- Work in the international company;
- Additional days off as well as employee assistance programs;
- Hybrid working format (office/home office);
- Modern offices or access to coworking spaces;
- Corporate education — courses and trainings, meetups and conferences;
- Voluntary health insurance after probation period;
- Buddy Program for efficient onboarding communication and acquaintance with colleagues;
- Corporate events and team buildings.