What you'll do:
- Development of CI/CD solutions;
- Active participation in transition of services to microservice architecture;
- Close cooperation with development, testing departments;
- Support and development of product service monitoring tools;
- Automation of test environment and production support tasks.
What we expect:
- Experience of 5 years or more;
- Linux administration (knowledge of Debian, Ubuntu, Centos architecture) from 5 years;
- Experience with virtualization platforms (Vmware, KVM, Xen);
- Experience with containers (LXC, Docker, containerd) from 3 years;
- K8S (AWS, GCE, BareMetal) - from 2 years;
- Skills in setting up network infrastructure;
- CI/CD (Gitlab in priority);
- Knowledge of technologies: Web(nginx/php/python/gnodejs/o/ruby/java), ELK, MySQL/PostgreSQL/MongoDB/Clickhouse, Redis, RabbitMQ/Kafka, Prometheus/Grafana, Ansible/Terraform, bash/Python/Go;
- Experience in highload projects and understanding of fault tolerance and service scaling principles.
- Work in the international company;
- Additional days off as well as employee assistance programs;
- Hybrid working format (office/home office);
- Modern offices or access to coworking spaces;
- Corporate education — courses and trainings, meetups and conferences;
- Voluntary health insurance after probation period;
- Buddy Program for efficient onboarding communication and acquaintance with colleagues;
- Corporate events and team buildings.