What you'll do:
- Creating and updating documentation (guides and FAQ) for external users and clients;
- Creating and updating documentation for employees (database materials, including guides, workflow descriptions, tool descriptions, etc.);
- Reviewing documents drawn up by other employees;
- Preparing UI texts for interfaces;
- Proofreading and editing of the texts for lendings;
- Participating in developing and implementing documentation standards;
- Participating in localizing documentation and UI.
What we expect:
- Skills in creating structured, comprehensible materials for various target audiences;
- The ability to process large volumes of data;
- The ability to describe technically intricate things in an easy-to-understand, concise way;
- High level of literacy;
- Basic markup skills (HTML, markdown);
- English level of at least B2 (Upper-Intermediate).
Will be a plus:
- A broad background in IT or technical education;
- Responsibility, attention to details and healthy perfectionism;
- Experience in CPA marketing.
- Work in the international company;
- Additional days off as well as employee assistance programs;
- Hybrid working format (office/home office);
- Modern offices or access to coworking spaces;
- Corporate education — courses and trainings, meetups and conferences;
- Voluntary health insurance after probation period;
- Partial reimbursement of gym membership costs;
- Buddy Program for efficient onboarding communication and acquaintance with colleagues;
- Corporate events and team buildings.