What you'll do:
Development, planning, and implementation of marketing campaigns associated with the promotion of Local products of Mitgo businesses, like Admitad and others, and the Mitgo brand through mass communication channels.
Take responsibility for the correct adaptation, interpretation, and relevance of company descriptions, key messages, and products in the local language with regard to the national specifics of the country on local resources:
- the admitad.com company website,
- the admitad.com/in/blog blog,
- sites of the company solutions,
- local representations in Social Media,
- Google My Business and other local business directories,
- ratings, catalogs, and other local resources with descriptions of the company or its products,
- other resources mentioning the company and its paid ad campaigns control activities (like Google Ads, Linkedin Ads).
To accomplish this, you use the tools of
- PR & Content Marketing
- Event Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Reputation Management
- Other mass communication tools such as cross-marketing, membership in local associations, participation in ratings, awards, etc.
PR & Content Marketing
- The Mitgo Local Language corporate blog
- Publications in magazines, media, and thematic issues
- Participation of business representatives as guests at exhibitions, conferences, and thematic third-party events.
- Participation of business representatives as exhibitors, speakers, panelists, and section moderators at third-party events.
- Organizing the company's signature events in India (Admitad Expert, Admitad Lounge, Company business breakfast).
- Organizing and helding up dedicated and specific Events for the local market like (Oktoberfest, own Conference, journalist dedicated events, rafting the Isar River with clients, publishers and agencies, dedicated agency event, etc.)
Social Media Marketing
- Active brand promotion and company representation in all social networks (Facebook, VK, Twitter, etc.) relevant to the country.
- Attracting active target audience in the communities for sales and upsales of the company's business solutions, attracting employees, etc.
- Dealing with negative feedback in search results related to the company brand and its products.
- Responding to public negative feedback on forums, blogs, messengers, news and thematic resources, social networks.
- Working with feedback about the company in business directories.
- Justified membership in IAB or (e.g. for DE BVDW) and other organizations, active participation in events and activities of these organizations to promote the company.
- Informational partnership of major events and activities.
- Native integration with local influencers, bloggers, opinion leaders, etc.
What we expect:
- 5 to 6 years experience in Marketing and communication.
- Deep understanding of the digital market in India, knowledge of the main market players and having live contacts with them.
- Experience in Affiliate Marketing, Digital Marketing, Adtech (or similar).
- Advanced marketing audit and market analysis skills, with the ability to draw conclusions and make recommendations based on the findings.
- Experience in leading a marketing team and comprehensive brand promotion in the marketplace.
- Solid desire to work with a high-tech IT product.
- The English language level of Upper Intermediate or higher.
- Work in the international company;
- Employee assistance programs;
- Corporate education — courses and trainings, meetups and conferences;
- Voluntary health insurance;
- We promote healthy lifestyle and encourage employees by special fitness reimbursement policy;
- Effective onboarding program for a better start;
- Corporate events and team buildings.