What you'll do:
- Qualify existing leads from the sales funnels, ensuring a smooth transition from potential lead to satisfied customer;
- Transform leads into clients by understanding their needs and offering suitable products or services;
- Generate qualified meetings and pipeline and close deals efficiently, ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty;
- Conduct customer development research to understand the market and customer needs better;
- Communicate with clients through various channels such as email, phone calls, e-meetings.
What we expect:
- Proven experience in sales or in customer success manager role or any other similar role;
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills;
- Proficiency in conducting customer development would be a plus;
- Ability to work with CRM systems and sales funnels;
- Fluency in English, as the job involves working with the US market;
- Flexibility to work according to the US time zones is required.
- Work in the international company;
- Additional days off as well as employee assistance programs;
- Hybrid working format (office/home office);
- Corporate education — courses and trainings, meetups and conferences;
- Voluntary health insurance after probation period;
- We promote healthy lifestyle and encourage employees by special fitness reimbursement policy;
- Effective onboarding program for a better start;
- Corporate events and team buildings.