What you'll do:
- Changing the product development trajectory by creating product metrics;
- Monitoring and modifying current metrics, analyzing funnels;
- Independently making decisions regarding data collection and sending to DWH (Data Warehouse);
- Developing and conducting experiments (A/B, deterioration, etc.);
- Performing qualitative and quantitative research;
- Providing recommendations for product development;
- Compiling and presenting research and reports.
What we expect:
- Strong logical thinking skills;
- Mathematical or technical education;
- Minimum 1 year of experience in product analytics;
- Knowledge of mathematical statistics;
- Experience with hypothesis testing;
- Good knowledge of SQL.
Nice to have:
- Experience with ClickHouse;
- Knowledge and experience with core Python libraries (Pandas/Numpy/Matplotlib/Scipy);
- Working with Grafana, Metabase, DataSphere/DataLens, PostHog/Google Analytics.
- Work in the international company;
- Additional days off as well as employee assistance programs;
- Hybrid working format (office/home office);
- Modern offices or access to coworking spaces;
- Corporate education — courses and trainings, meetups and conferences;
- Voluntary health insurance after probation period;
- Partial reimbursement of gym membership costs;
- Buddy Program for efficient onboarding communication and acquaintance with colleagues;
- Corporate events and team buildings.