What you'll do:
- Participate in the formation of a new IT service division in the company - "project manager as a service";
- Be involved on request in complex areas requiring project management: integrations with external, cross-team initiatives;
- Help formulate simple specifications for technical teams without involving business analysts.
What we expect:
- At least 3 years experience as an IT project manager;
- Experience in managing several projects simultaneously;
- Experience in writing technical specifications;
- Strong facilitation skills;
- High ability to systematize and put things in order;
- Ability to dive fast into new subjects;
- English strictly not lower than Intermediate;
- Outsourcing and insourcing management experience.
Will be a plus:
- Understanding the product-centric approach;
- Experience as an business analyst.
- Work in the international company;
- Additional days off as well as employee assistance programs;
- Hybrid working format (office/home office);
- Modern offices or access to coworking spaces;
- Corporate education — courses and trainings, meetups and conferences;
- Voluntary health insurance after probation period;
- Partial reimbursement of gym membership costs;
- Buddy Program for efficient onboarding communication and acquaintance with colleagues;
- Corporate events and team buildings.