What you'll do:
- Manual testing of a web application (including research);
- Development of test cases and/or checklists for testing;
- Making bug reports, interacting with developers;
- Maintaining documentation related to testing;
- Pre-configuring stage servers for testing needs.
What we expect:
- At least 1,5-year experience in web application testing;
- Proactivity, ability to test not by test cases;
- Experience with API and Postman;
- Ability to quickly absorb new information;
- Elementary knowledge of Linux and docker;
- No fear of CI and console work.
- Work in the international company;
- Additional days off as well as employee assistance programs;
- Hybrid working format (office/home office);
- Modern offices or access to coworking spaces;
- Corporate education — courses and trainings, meetups and conferences;
- Voluntary health insurance after probation period;
- Partial reimbursement of gym membership costs;
- Buddy Program for efficient onboarding communication and acquaintance with colleagues;
- Corporate events and team buildings.