What you'll do:
- Lead the product development of a fintech direction of the company:
- Together with the technical team, test hypotheses from the backlog of fintech initiatives;
- Fill the backlog of ideas for the development of the company's fintech product;
- Work on products for the global market;
- Work under the direct supervision of the CEO;
- Be a center of responsibility and a jack-of-all-trades.
What we expect:
- At least 4 years experience as a product manager;
- At least 2 years experience in fintech;
- Experience of launching a product from scratch (unsuccessful experience is also experience, if lessons learned);
- Strong skills in delivery and project management;
- Ability to dive fast into new subjects;
- The skill to decompose and launch the product step by step;
- Ability to conduct competitive analysis and User Research;
- Strong understanding of the unit-economy of the product;
- The skill of market research;
- Product Approach: ability to conduct experiments, research, AB tests and other ways to quickly test hypotheses with minimal development cost;
- Ability to digitize your business - obtain and monitor necessary metrics and key business indicators;
- English at least Upper-Intermediate.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in bringing a new product to market;
Experience in internet marketing, ideally experience with affiliate networks.
- Work in the international company;
- Additional days off as well as employee assistance programs;
- Hybrid working format (office/home office);
- Modern offices or access to coworking spaces;
- Corporate education — courses and trainings, meetups and conferences;
- Voluntary health insurance after probation period;
- 50/50 participation in the cost of a fitness card (Multisport);
- Buddy Program for efficient onboarding, communication and acquaintance with colleagues;
- Corporate events and team buildings.