What you'll do:
- To recruit advertisers, agencies, and top publishers and to be on the ground. So all about negotiations
- Identify and target potential customers or clients through various channels, such as market research, networking, and cold outreach.
- Develop and execute a sales strategy to achieve revenue and growth targets, including setting sales goals and targets.
- Acquire new clients or customers by presenting products or services and persuading them to make a purchase or engage in a business relationship.
- Build and maintain strong, long-term relationships with clients, partners, and key stakeholders.
- Stay informed about market trends, competitors, and industry developments to identify opportunities for business growth.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the company's products or services to effectively communicate their value to potential clients.
- Take responsibility of overall growth and P&L of the branch as a whole.
- Strategic decision making to help establish the business in Indonesia.
What we expect:
- An experience in Digital marketing agencies for at least 3 years.
- Fluent English and Local language.
- Well established connection in the market.
- Excellent in preparing or creating reports and presentations as per requirement.
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools.
- A great team player and team leader at the same time.
- Work in the international company;
- Additional days off as well as employee assistance programs;
- Hybrid working format (office/home office);
- Modern coworking space;
- Corporate education — courses and trainings;
- Voluntary health insurance after probation period;
- We promote healthy lifestyle and encourage employees by special fitness reimbursement policy;
- Effective onboarding program for a better start;
- Corporate events and team buildings.