What you'll do:
- Develop the business unit's new services and products;
- Maintain and grow existing services and libraries;
- Develop internal and public APIs to ensure interaction between services;
- Build the system architecture;
- Write unit and integration tests (jointly with the QA team);
- Participate in code reviews;
- Document developed and implemented solutions.
What we expect:
- Excellent knowledge of PHP 5.6 to PHP 8.2;
- Experience with Symfony, Laravel frameworks, as well as the ability to develop an application without using frameworks;
- Extensive experience in SQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL database development and implementation, experience with Doctrine;
- Knowledge of HTTP, REST, ability to design API;
- Experience with RabbitMQ, Kafka, Redis, Nginx;
- Experience in writing tests (PHPUnit);
- Experience with Docker;
- Ability to work with Git version control system;
- Ability to understand other people's code and document your own.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in writing pipelines for Gitlab CI or analogues;
- Experience in optimising database queries;
- Linux and DevOps system administration experience with Ansible;
- Experience in designing high load services.
- Work in the international company;
- Additional days off as well as employee assistance programs;
- Hybrid working format (office/home office);
- Modern offices or access to coworking spaces;
- Corporate education — courses and trainings, meetups and conferences;
- Voluntary health insurance after probation period;
- Partial reimbursement of gym membership costs;
- Buddy Program for efficient onboarding communication and acquaintance with colleagues;
- Corporate events and team buildings.