What you'll do:
- Management of customer advertising campaigns;
- Maintaining, analyzing, and developing customer relationships;
- Management of clients' documents including interacting with the financial department for invoicing and making sure that advertisers pay their bills;
- Provision of reports on the work carried out.
What we expect:
- Proficiency in English (oral and written).
- Experience in working with clients (accounting, retaining, development);
- Understanding the basics of online advertising;
- Experience in online agencies, affiliate networks, and lead generators is a plus;
- Team player;
- Correct oral and written language;
- Confident PC user;
- Attentiveness, diligence, punctuality, ability to make independent decisions;
- Experience in written and oral negotiations;
- Experience with CRM systems.
- Work in the international company;
- Hybrid working format (office/home office) or remote work;
- Modern offices or access to coworking spaces;
- Corporate education — courses and trainings, meetups and conferences;
- Voluntary health insurance after probation period;
- Partial reimbursement of gym membership costs;
- It’s all about food – we offer food vouchers that can be used in restaurants and supermarkets;
- We support you with a transportation voucher that you can use for public transportation or even via mobility apps;
- Corporate events and team buildings.