What you'll do:
- Growth, development and maintenance of the existing set of publishers in the MENA region;
- Dealing with publishers’ inquiries via ticketing system and answering their e-mails and assisting thier queries and questions;
- Resolving product, tools and service-related issues promptly and professionally;
- Ongoing management, maintenance and growth of existing accounts;
- Analyzing & optimizing campaigns and develop new ones;
- Preparing weekly reports on performance and activities;
- Achieving and exceeding monthly targets.
What we expect:
- At least 3 years of experience working in a customer support role or in accounts management;
- Strong problem-solving;
- Proven track record of building and maintaining strong customer relationships;
- Fluency in Arabic & Excellent command of English;
- Affiliate network experience (as an advantage).
- Work in the international company;
- Additional days off as well as employee assistance programs;
- Hybrid working format (office/home office);
- Corporate education — courses and trainings, meetups and conferences;
- Voluntary health insurance after probation period;
- Partial reimbursement of gym membership costs;
- Effective onboarding program for a better start;
- Corporate events and team buildings.