What you'll do:
- Management of customer advertising campaigns;
- Maintaining, analysis and development of customer relationships;
- Management of clients' documents including interacting with the financial department for invoicing and making sure that advertisers pay their bills;
- Provision of reports on the work carried out.
What we expect:
- Understanding the basics of online advertising;
- Experience in online agencies, affiliate networks, lead generators is a plus;
- Team player;
- Correct oral and written language;
- Confident PC user;
- Attentiveness, diligence, punctuality, ability to make independent decisions;
- Experience in working with clients (accounting, retaining, development);
- Experience in written and oral negotiations;
- Experience with CRM systems.
- Work in the international company;
- Additional days off as well as employee assistance programs;
- Hybrid working format (office/home office);
- Modern offices or access to coworking spaces;
- Corporate education — courses and trainings, meetups and conferences;
- Voluntary health insurance after probation period;
- Partial reimbursement of gym membership costs;
- Buddy Program for efficient onboarding communication and acquaintance with colleagues;
- Corporate events and team buildings.