What you'll do:
- Develop our publishers (MX, CO, and other Spanish-speaking countries in the region);
- Identify and bring new potential affiliates to our platform;
- Conduct negotiation processes;
- Interact with other departments (mainly the advertiser department) but also financial and technical;
- Always be ready to learn new processes and implement them;
- Being proactive, autonomous, and determined in the tasks.
What we expect:
- At least 2 years sales experience in digital marketing;
- Experience working in affiliate networks or agencies would be an advantage!
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral);
- Understanding about CPA/CPS models;
- Negotiation and presentation skills;
- Proficiency in English and Spanish (oral and written).
- Work in the international company;
- Additional days off as well as employee assistance programs;
- Corporate education — courses and trainings, meetups and conferences;
- Voluntary health insurance after probation period;
- Buddy Program for efficient onboarding, communication and acquaintance with colleagues;
- Corporate events and team buildings.