What you'll do:
- Searching and attracting new customers (games, game stores, mobile games) and launch offers for them;
- Conducting product demonstrations for clients;
- Negotiating and closing deals with clients;
- Interacting with internal departments to achieve sales goals and product improvements;
- Attending industry conferences, trade shows, and networking events to build relationships, generate leads, and promote the company's offerings.
What we expect:
- Proficiency in sales techniques and strategies;
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and partners;
- Fluency in English (other foreign languages are a plus);
- Experience in gaming field is a plus;
- The ability to go on business trips.
- Work in the international company;
- Additional days off as well as employee assistance programs;
- Hybrid working format (office/home office);
- Modern offices or access to coworking spaces;
- Corporate education — courses and trainings, meetups and conferences;
- Voluntary health insurance after probation period;
- Buddy Program for efficient onboarding, communication and acquaintance with colleagues;
- Corporate events and team buildings.