What you'll do:
- Sales cycle management;
- Development of business plans and sales strategies in cooperation with PPC specialists;
- Building and maintaining relationships with key clients, supporting clients, collecting feedback;
- Conducting product demonstrations for clients;
- Closing deals;
- Interacting with internal departments to achieve sales goals and product improvements.
What we expect:
- Successful experience of negotiating and active sales in the field of online advertising;
- An understanding of the online marketing specifics, the affiliate market, and the mechanics of advertising agencies and aggregators;
- Knowledge of the Customer development methodology will be an advantage;
- Ability to work in AmoCRM or Bitrix24;
- Knowledge of Arabic and English.
- Work in the international company;
- Additional days off as well as employee assistance programs;
- Hybrid working format (office/home office);
- Modern offices or access to coworking spaces;
- Corporate education — courses and trainings, meetups and conferences;
- Voluntary health insurance after probation period;
- Buddy Program for efficient onboarding communication and acquaintance with colleagues;
- Corporate events and team buildings.